Online Account Access
TPA / Record Keeper Information
Colorado National Bank (“CNB”) has created an Automatic Rollover IRA program which satisfies the DOL safe harbor provisions, thereby allowing employers/plan sponsors to reduce their administrative burden, fiduciary liability and plan expenses. The program was developed with the TPA / Record Keeper in mind. For more information about the advantages of CNB’s Automatic Rollover IRA program click here.
Referral Fee Program
Recognizing the important role TPAs / Record Keepers play in administering employer sponsored retirement plans, we offer a Referral Fee Program that compensates you for referring accounts to CNB. Contact us for more details.
- Easy Set-Up Process
- No Cost to Plan Sponsor, TPA, or Record Keeper
- Safe Harbor Compliant
- Reduces plan administrative costs
- Participant account balance is invested in an FDIC insured savings account
- CNB continues Plan Sponsor's effforts to locate non-responsive participants
- All fees charged to IRA and are competitive
- Web access to monitor rollover accounts
Easy Set-up Process
Setting up the program is fast and easy!
You will need to provide Colorado National Bank with the following documents and information:
- A completed Automatic Rollover IRA Referral Agreement (executed by the Referring Party);
- A completed Form W-9 (executed by the Referring Party);
- A completed Automatic Rollover IRA Services Agreement (executed by the Plan Sponsor);
- A completed Master Employer Adoption Agreement (executed by the Plan Sponsor); and
- Account information including the name of the employer/plan sponsor, the name of the plan, the name of the record keeper or TPA, participant(s) name, last known street address, social security number, date of birth, date of termination, and a breakdown of retirement plan funds, e.g., pre-tax/after tax funds or Roth 401(k) balances. Note: Colorado National Bank provides you with an Excel template for compiling the information and a secure web portal where the information can be uploaded to us in a secure environment.
Fax or email the Agreements and W-9, if applicable, back to Paul Maxwell at Colorado National Bank:
Attention: Paul E. Maxwell
If you have any questions concerning CNB's Automatic Rollover IRA Program, please contact:
Paul E. Maxwell
Colorado National Bank