We offer an array of IRA and trust related services, both locally and nationwide. For more information about our services, click on the available links below or contact our trust division. By selecting Colorado National Bank as your custodian or directed-trustee, a team of well-qualified professionals will help administer your account.
- Self Directed, Traditional and Roth IRAs
- Automatic Rollover IRAs for Missing Plan Participants
- Uncashed Check and Terminated Plan Services for Qualified Business Retirement Plans
- Custodian and Directed Trustee for Qualified Business Retirement Plans
- Bank CD IRA Program
- Escrow Services
- Personal Trust Services
Our Services Include:
- Day-to-day administration of accounts
- FDIC insured interest bearing sweep account for uninvested funds
- Processing of deposits and payments received
- Processing of disbursements and fund transfers as directed
- Sub-accounting of investor funds
- Maintaining of investor records
- Providing periodic reports of account activity
- Safekeeping of assets
- Filing of federal and state tax reporting
For more information about our services, click on the topic above or Contact Us .
Investment Products, other than Colorado National Bank’s certificates of deposit, savings, and money market accounts 1) are not deposits, 2) are not insured by the FDIC, 3) are not guaranteed by Colorado National Bank, and 4) may involve investment risk, including the potential loss of principal.