Colorado National Bank is the bank for Entrepreneurs. Our Small Business Lending Division is an effective source of financing for most businesses. Our Small Business loans are made through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 7A guaranteed loan program. We are proud to have been designated a Preferred Lending Partner by the SBA, meaning the SBA has delegated the approval process to Colorado National Bank. As a result, we are able to provide you with faster and more efficient processing of your SBA loan application.
ELIGIBLE BUSINESSES AND PROPERTY TYPES
Almost any type of for-profit business is eligible. Commercial real-estate must be largely occupied by borrower.
- Up to 25 years for real-estate financing
- Up to 10 years for equipment or business acquisition financing
- Construction loans with up to 12 months Interest Only and 25 year amortization
- Debt Refinance for consolidation or to simply free up capital
- Start-up Businesses or the purchase of an existing business
- Many years of experience with numerous Franchise opportunities
- All loans are fully amortized- No Balloons!
INTEREST RATES AND FEES
Our interest rates are always market competitive. Fees are generally limited to the SBA guaranty fee and customary closing costs depending on project type.
Loan amounts up to $5,000,000